8.4v or 9.6v

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8.4v or 9.6v

Hi guys im wondering what would be better for my gun? I would like my gun to last long so im considering getting one of each so that I can have a high rate of fire and then switch to my 8.4v when i don't need a high ROF. What do you think?

Re: 8.4v or 9.6v

no diff apart from the rof
    Originally posted by jonfox94
    will it be possible for me to buy this if i 2 tone it upon delivery ? i will also pay any postage fees

Comment

Go LiPo and use 7.4V. The extra current will get you somewhere between the 2 WRT ROF (sometimes equivalent to 9.6), and will have a higher capacity.

Comment

Being a LiPo convert I would have recommended going LiPo but there are a fair few technicalities that you'll need to read up on and understand first. If you don't mind that then look for a good instructional thread about LiPo batteries (that include the details about how V, C and mAh change the way the battery behaves).

If you just want a battery that makes your gun go bang (or whirr, whatever you prefer ;-p) then stick with a normal 9.6V. I really don't think it's worth going 8.4V unless you have plastic internals and don't care about not firing until half a second after you pull the trigger. I'd just go 9.6V and be done with it. I would be REALLY surprised if there was any gun that couldn't handle anything above 8.4V tbh...

Comment

OK my gun can a 9.6 I will just get some of those then. Most of the time i seem to have my gun on semi anyway

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

chillsie Find out more about chillsie
          Working...
          X