G&P M4 Misfeed Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&P M4 Misfeed Issues

Recently bought a gun off a very nice guy off here. Loving it so far. (being at the mall this Sunday to try it out).

However i'm having a few feed issues. The gun was dry firing with a magazine "fully" in, i also had the other extreme with it firing multiple BBs at a time (normally 2).

Figured out the only way to fix this was to push and hold the mag up myself and i didnt have any issues while doing that.

Any idea on a good fix for this problem? Seems like just the mag isnt held up far enough into the mag well.

Thanks for helping.

Chris
    Member of "Team-Kill" - Take one "from" the team.
    Regular to: The Mall and Thunder Ranch
    G&P M4 Special Forces + G&G TopTech Gen.2 MP5
    KWA USP.45 Pistol + KWA Glock 18c
    Warrior L96
    Radio Controlled Explosive Car

Re: G&P M4 Misfeed Issues

Hi dude had the same problem with my G&P SAM-R but I also have another G&P myself as well as a close mate so quite experienced with them....

Buy a new Systema Tappet plate (small amout of adjustment needed) and it'll sort the problem out....

also try not running batteries that have a lower battery life as when it gets under about 20% charged dry fire will happen every 30-50 rounds.

Also run a good quaility 8v battery...the anything lower V or quaility can made single fire seems weak and anything higher might melt your gears if your running the M120 motors that usually come standard....
    Tac Modded 2012 PTW
    C11 from Team Cobalt

Comment

I have the same issue with my L85 Chris, have to hold the magazine up in to the gun for it to feed properly. What I do is put a bit of black tape on the back of the mag so that it is a much tighter fit in the magwell and it works every time

I'd at least give that a go first before investing any money cos I'm sure you have tape lying around the house somewhere
      TK Airsoft- Take one "from" the team

Army Armament L85A1
      Tokyo Marui P90
      HFC M9 Special Forces
      KSC Glock 18c

Comment

Just looking for ideas will-i-am. obviously will be trying the free option first. hahaa.
        Member of "Team-Kill" - Take one "from" the team.
        Regular to: The Mall and Thunder Ranch
        G&P M4 Special Forces + G&G TopTech Gen.2 MP5
        KWA USP.45 Pistol + KWA Glock 18c
        Warrior L96
        Radio Controlled Explosive Car

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Chrisg2003bt Likes a good laugh! Especially involving funny airsoft movies. =D Find out more about Chrisg2003bt
        Working...
        X