P90 bullet dipping problem.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P90 bullet dipping problem.

Guys i recently bought a TM P90 red dot off this site, and have found a slight issue. The powers good, and with a fully charged 1100 Mah battery, its kicking out a decent ROF.

However, after about 15m ish, my bullets begin curving down, by about a foot or so. Even with hop adjusted to full, it still curves down, not up. This means i have to compensate for shots, and am losing range.

So im guessing the probelms to do with the hop-up? Can anybody offer me any advice?

Im probably going to have to take apart the hop, but need some help. Im not very experienced with the internals of AEG's, and the prospect of dissasembly is quite scary! If anybody could give me a takedown guide or help to do with the hop-up, i would be VERY VERY GRATEFUL.

Thanks again
    Cheap Rifle Wrap for Sale!

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...798#post371798

Re: P90 bullet dipping problem.

it may not be your hop, comen problems may include: dirt in the barrel or piston striping as you mentioned it having a decent ROF.

barrel - Use your cleaning rod and some cloth and run it through your barrel, if it come out with muck on, repeat untill it comes throgh clean.

Piston - im not familer with the gearbox internals of a p90 so cant help you taking it apart but piston striping happens in all AEG eventualy. If you hear a grinding sound when fireing or you get non-consistant range this is a simptom.

Hop - the op unit is easy to take out, remove the mag and there should be a clear diferance between the black of the red dots mount and the other plastic of the body. between the sight and the mag relise button there is a black plastic strip, push this in and the whole front should slide off. The hop and barrel can be accesed from there easily.

if you need any more help PM me
    Last edited by bigfish312; 25 June, 2009, 22:26. Reason: spelling
    Your life is only as long as my trigger pull

SAVE AIRSOFT IN SCOTLAND! http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/ YOUR HOBBY NEEDS YOU!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

kershmallow Find out more about kershmallow
    Working...
    X