Collapse

unlocking from semi auto back to auto?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unlocking from semi auto back to auto?

Hi all,
    brought an upgraded locked on semi 425 fps aeg a while back and looking to drop a lower power spring in it to bring it down to 350fps.

How has it been locked to semi in the first place and how do I restore it to fire on fully auto again?

Does it involve buying parts that would of been removed to set to semi?

Gun in question is an ares sl9.

Many thanks.
    sigpic
    Armoury:Tm mp5/Ics m16/Spartac AK74U/Spartac AK pistol/m56c/Hfc m190/Tm m9 tactical master/Armourer works HX11/Dynatex BFG

Re: unlocking from semi auto back to auto?

On closer inspection of the fire mode selector plate I've found solder, is this part of the conversion?
    sigpic
    Armoury:Tm mp5/Ics m16/Spartac AK74U/Spartac AK pistol/m56c/Hfc m190/Tm m9 tactical master/Armourer works HX11/Dynatex BFG

Comment

You need some pictures to be honest, there is a few ways to lock these things!

Comment

Non-MOSFET locking techniques tend to be mechanical, so unless the solder is physically restricting the selector, it could just be evidence of a repair.

Comment

I'll get some pics up later of the selector plate and bits.
          sigpic

Comment

After closer inspection there was a screw with the head sheared off put in place to stop the selector plate moving to the full auto position. So can be removed and replaced easily if needed.
            sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Dude666fx Airsoft and then some Find out more about Dude666fx
            Working...
            X