JG G36c HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JG G36c HELP!

hey, recently i just sold my JG g36c to my friend and i put half a mag of .2 BB's in and said to him , dont use the .12 yellow ones, they wont work. but guess what, as soon as the .2's run out he uses .12's. around 50 bbs of using .12's it runs out of battery. when he charges the battery up and fires it, nothing comes out. Can anyone tlel me whats happened and how i can fix it for him?
    Thanks

Re: JG G36c HELP!

Jammed probably. Poke a cleaning rod down the barrel

The inform him he has probably buggered the hop up. I'm guessing that he is not a skirmisher (as none I'd know would even consider .12) there I hope you sold him a two tone...

Comment

if it jamed he may have killed his tapet plate too
      Your life is only as long as my trigger pull

SAVE AIRSOFT IN SCOTLAND! http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/ YOUR HOBBY NEEDS YOU!

Comment

He said he has already jammed a rod down there and nothing happened, should i try again anyway? If it doesnt work what should i do?

Comment

Well, I don't suggest offering him a refund.

He's the numpty who goes and uses 0.12's, even after being warned! :D

Comment

You need to stick the rod in one end, and then look in the bottom of the hop up chamber to check it goes whole way through (set the hop to off first!).

After that, time to open up the gearbox, and see what is broken. Nozzle, tappet, piston. If unlucky gears too!

Comment

ohh god... He's away for a week and i said i'd try get it fixed for him. Never opened up a gun before so not too sure if i'll do too well.. More help is wanted if available

Comment

www.mechbox.com shall show you how good luck

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

biffer Find out more about biffer
                Working...
                X