JG Gearbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JG Gearbox

I'm looking to pick up a JG G36 and turn it into a fast (25/sec) gun.

I've got Systema reinforced gears, Systema M100 spring and metal spring guide.

Is there anything else (standard parts) in the mechbox that won't be up to the job?

Thanks

James

Re: JG Gearbox

to be on the safe side cut off lever and tappet plate and piston but these are all cheap
    Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

Brushings, shims etc too?

Comment

Bushings you'll definately need, shims are only needed if your gears don't align properly. As for the gears the new ICS ones seem to be the best quality. But i'm sure the Systema ones will last quite a while. as jonnyj said a piston and piston head will definately be needed. Ive been told by Z1 tech staff that the cut off lever doesn't have to be upgraded. Though no doubt it will help in the long run. Also maybe a good idea to rewire it. Highflow wires in the gearbox will make alot of difference

Comment

god yes sorry i always swap the bushings /bearings out if there not metal , the only reason i say cutoff lever is on the last 2 v2 jg box's they have shown nasty wear and would affect the gun in the long run , you dont say if your gear's are hi-speed or standard ?
          Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

Standard ratio gears, G&P M120 motor and mosfet for the speed

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jagillham Find out more about jagillham
            Working...
            X