Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Steel LONEX Tightbore Barrels (i know about previous threads...))

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steel LONEX Tightbore Barrels (i know about previous threads...))

Seen talk about these before about a year back. But nothing came of this? No comparison, review, advice.

Lonex 6.03mm barrel made of steel i am to understand with an enhanced hop opening.

Im in need of knowing - Will there be a performance fluctuation between the lonex and the well known Madbull Black Python tight bore.
    If so, which one comes out on top?

Time for me to get a TB and want to know is the £10 cheaper barrel (lonex) worth it?

Re: Steel LONEX Tightbore Barrels (i know about previous threads...))

Anyone know anything about these?

Comment

I have one in my M4. Seems pretty decent though haven't got anything to compare it to. Don't know what the enhanced hop thing is.

Comment

I run a 247mm one in a TM P90 and a TM G36c. Over all I would say that they are a small improvement (but noticeable) over the stock TM barrels (tighter grouping and higher fps) though compared to a Madbull V2 I can honestly say I did not notice any difference.

If I were using heavier ammo than .20 and .25 there might be an evident difference but to be honest I have had such good results with Madbull V2 barrels its in no way slagging off the Lonex barrels.

A great deal of hype from Lonex though and really, they are just good, very good but not anything like the big claims they make.

To be fair, promy and KN barrels are the best from my testing with the Madbull and Lonex equal second.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

LazyMcCrazy Find out more about LazyMcCrazy
        Working...
        X