Air nozzle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air nozzle

My air nozzle has come off my AUG and i am not very technical if anyone could help me identify if this is a quick fix or an easy one and where the best place to find the parts are?
    Regards
    Seb

Re: Air nozzle

Hey mate,

When you say it's come off, do you mean it's just fallen out? Going to need a little more information to help.

Is the gearbox in or out? If it's still in the gun I'm guessing the nozzle has broken.

As much info as poss please!

Blue.

P.S - new Systema V.3 AUG nozzle available from Z1 Systema Air Seal Nozzle for AUG

Originally posted by Lonewolf873
    Mods can you please edit the title to shirt as I'm sure 5.11 don't sell shits.

Comment

Basically the AUG stopped shooting at one game day so i passed it to the engineer on site and he passed me this information:
      'Also located the problem on your Aug, the nozzle on the cylinder head has broken off and was being held on by the air nozzle and the tappet plate.'
      I myself is not familiar with the technical side of airsoft hence all the help threads on here from me!!!
      He still has the rifle so i assume the gearbox is out, But thats all i know, so im thinking a replacement air nozzle is in order, however i dont know if these can be brought on their own or if its a more complicated fix.
      Regards

Comment

Ah I see what you mean, makes a little more sense now If I've got you correctly, it's actually the nozzle on the cylinder head that's broken off, so you'll presumably need to replace the cylinder head and not the plastic (if stock) air nozzle. The tappet plate will be holding the air nozzle to the gear box and if the cylinder head nozzle has snapped off then it'll have been kept inside.

Don't buy anything until someone has confirmed what I've suggested is correct!

Blue

Comment

WHat price am i looking at for the fix? And where am i looking at getting the parts?
          Its good to know about everyones knowledge,
          email me at
          [email protected]
          for any information.
          Regards

Comment

To be honest mate, you're best asking the 'tech guy' which parts need replacing. I'm guessing it's the cylinder head, so I'd be replacing that and they're not too much of a dink in the wallet. Have a look in the classifieds here on Zeroin, there's always a plethora of parts on offer for a good price.

Comment

What is the gearbox inside the AUG, what version am i looking at getting, or will this part fit:
              http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=2833
              Regards

Comment

The AUG gearbox is a V3 and that's a V3 cylinder head. Did you chat to the guy who had a look at your gun? You really should before committing to purchase something in case it's a different part that's broken.

Comment

Im just finding the part before i purchase it, plus im going to just double check as the information i pasted was the exact words in the email he sent me.
                  So im going to double check to make sure with him really.
                  Regards
                  Seb

Comment

Yeah, probably best, just to make sure you don't fork out on something you don't need!

Regards,

A fellow TM AUG owner

Comment

Not many AUG owners around lol! But thanks all the same ill let you know how it goes :D

Comment

Does sound like a cylinder head problem, cheap and easy to replace so don't worry!

Does involve opening the gearbox so it may be an idea to be the tech to do I for you.
                        WANTED: Dynatec BFG.

Comment

Yeah the tech guy has got it now, sent him an email asking if a new cylinder head would fix the problem and would he do it, just awaiting his response now really...
                          Hopefully it will be yesx2 :P

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Seb Brady Military Historian Find out more about Seb Brady
                          Working...
                          X