VFC PDW Motor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VFC PDW Motor

Can anyone tell me what the VFC KAC PDW motor compares to i.e. GnPM120 or ics 3000 turbo etc? Mines fast enough but I want more torque for snappier semi auto.
    "It is better to have a gun and not need it, than to need a gun and not have it!"

Armoury:G&G GR300, ICS MP5 SD5 CA.TM hybrid G3 SG1,TM PX4, KSC G34, WE M92L Airsoft Surgeon Tiger Cat, VFC KAC PDW RA TECH version

Re: VFC PDW Motor

Anyone?
    "It is better to have a gun and not need it, than to need a gun and not have it!"

Armoury:G&G GR300, ICS MP5 SD5 CA.TM hybrid G3 SG1,TM PX4, KSC G34, WE M92L Airsoft Surgeon Tiger Cat, VFC KAC PDW RA TECH version

Comment

If you're using the standard pdw pistol grip, your choices for a replacement motor are a little limited to what you can get with a medium shaft.

Those you can get could certainly be considered an upgrade (e.g king arms infinite torque-up, systema magnum)
      bought [bawt]
      verb
      Simple past tense and past participle of buy.
      brought [brawt]
      verb
      Simple past tense and past participle of bring.

Comment

Is it a medium shaft??? Didn't know that!

Comment

Or cut down a long shaft if you want something specific.

Element do medium...
          Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

Hmmm prefer not to hack away so looks like another 80 quid gone a systema A-Z motor! Best get saving!

Comment

The king arms infinity torque-up is meant to be close to a systema magnum, at about half the price.

It's what I'll be putting in mine soon.
              bought [bawt]
              verb
              brought [brawt]
              verb

Comment

Ok it looks as though according to my local support fire sellers the systema medium wont fit aparantly and the only way round it is to cut down a long motor? Ali did you get yours sorted?

Comment

Originally posted by Ward8124 View Post
                  Ok it looks as though according to my local support fire sellers the systema medium wont fit aparantly and the only way round it is to cut down a long motor? Ali did you get yours sorted?
                  That's not correct, I've successfully done it. I didn't touch the shaft itself, but I did have to remove part of the shaft bushing at its wider section.
                  bought [bawt]
                  verb
                  brought [brawt]
                  verb

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ward8124 REME 94-02 Find out more about Ward8124
                  Working...
                  X