Calling all VFC KAC PDW Owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling all VFC KAC PDW Owners

Only applies to those that have had/still have a KAC PDW but I've recently been having issues with my PDW on semi auto in that after a while it starts to not complete the firing cycle after I've pulled the trigger so I get a half shot or not at all. I thought it might be a battery issue but id replaced with new fresh batteries and still had the same fault. Thing is when it first full auto its still immense and shows no sign of any issues.

Am I alone on this or does anyone have an suggestions? I've been using LIPO 11.1v 15C and the standard RA-Tech lipo 7.4 and both showing the same issues.

Cheers peeps
    "It is better to have a gun and not need it, than to need a gun and not have it!"

Armoury:G&G GR300, ICS MP5 SD5 CA.TM hybrid G3 SG1,TM PX4, KSC G34, WE M92L Airsoft Surgeon Tiger Cat, VFC KAC PDW RA TECH version

Re: Calling all VFC KAC PDW Owners

Must be just mine then?
    "It is better to have a gun and not need it, than to need a gun and not have it!"

Armoury:G&G GR300, ICS MP5 SD5 CA.TM hybrid G3 SG1,TM PX4, KSC G34, WE M92L Airsoft Surgeon Tiger Cat, VFC KAC PDW RA TECH version

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ward8124 REME 94-02 Find out more about Ward8124
    Working...
    X