Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ideas for SCARs

Hey guys,

Ive got a CA SCAR-L (as some of you may have seen on 'pictures of your guns'), and I really like all of my guns to have different accesories to each other.

With my M4 I have an ACOG and an M203, with my MP5 I have a taclight and will possibly get a laser. The M14 i will soon have will be getting a scope and RAS kit and a bipod.

On the SCAR at the moment I have a vertical foregrip and a silencer, thinking of an eotech.

The SCAR is the one that I cant decide what looks good.

So does anyone have any pics of their SCAR-Ls that have got loads of accs, or any ideas they could share to make mine look cooler?
    Formerly 'Waltzinblack' but thought it was time to incorporate my Team callsign into my name

Re: Pictures of/Ideas for SCARs

they also look sweet with aimpoints on

|Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

My plan for mine is just to give it some rail covers, nothing else. Possibly a different version stock cheek piece but I havent decided yet

The amount of fail on this forum is increasing. Stop it. Use the damn search function.

Comment

How about Real-Deal kit.

Like a FAB Forward Bi-pod grip and a FAB 5.56 Mag Grip and Possably topped off with a ANPEQ/15 battery box.

Especially as they wont be going on my scar any time soon

Comment

nade launcher
          sigpic
          9mm Glock 19, Spikes Armory AR15, Mossberg 12 Gauge 18in The joys of living in the USA

Comment

here are some vids of the we scar. Some nice bits on some of them. Im likeing the tan eotech, peq-15, and stubby foregrip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lhy8A62dUI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ESwYNKlAl8

Comment

Re: Ideas for SCARs

wow how much are these we gbb scars ??
              Phil

Paypal Registerd

Comment

about $200, but then you will have to ship them in.

Comment

i prefered the iron sites with a tan fore-grip, and the increased length with a scar qd silencer. shove a 9.6v batt (or 7.2v lipo) and a ca motor, u got ur self a blat cannon!

oh yeah and a multicam loadout to go with it!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TS_Welshy Find out more about TS_Welshy
                  Working...
                  X