Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

How to change a Thunder Maul into an M4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to change a Thunder Maul into an M4?

I'm after a full metal M4, as you can see from my other question, and one of the options I had considered was to get a Thunder Maul and convert it. That would give me the option of 2 quite different guns for not much more cost than the price of one.

But, I really don't like the stubby killer look, so I'd need to change the whole front end (and barrel?). Just how much M4 is there under the T Maul body, how difficult is it to take off and what would I need to buy to do this?
    sigpic

Re: How to change a Thunder Maul into an M4?

Just buy a Dboys CQBR front set and hot swap it.
    Look at mine.Just take off the shell

And stick your Dboys CQBR Front set.

And whoalla you're done, What a beatiful piece.
    With KA QD rail, Guarder red/green dot, G&G thermold with custom cut systema precision barrel, Dboys PEQ box, change the plastic bushings to metal . This AEG had served as well, survived the test of time and abuse.

Comment

Looks nice.

Did the inner barrel need to be changed, or was that done just for the TB?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rockinrobin View Post
        Looks nice.

Did the inner barrel need to be changed, or was that done just for the TB?
        As I've said earlier on, I made a custom length systema TB, running from the hop up to the tip of the silencer with spacer to keep it tight. The stock was too short, not happy with it.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Caveira Find out more about Caveira
        Working...
        X