TM AUG help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM AUG help

hi guy's. i recently bought a TM AUG and the previous owner said that they had tried a CQB conversion. he took out the original inner barrel and replaced it with a m4 barrel. when i fire the gun the bb's go everywhere. any advise on how to solve this problem? thanks.

Re: TM AUG help

I'm no expert, and I'm sure someone might be able to give more helpfull advice, but have you checked the barrel yourself to see how it was fitted?

TM AUGs are easy as pie to field strip to get the barrel out; pull back the cocking handle and lock it in place, then push the knob below where the cocking handle normally rests, the twist the barrel and pull it straight out, try not to kock the hop around while doing this though.

Then to reach the inner barrel unscrew the 2 small screws at the bottom of the hop unit and you can take the outer barrel off, then you can see if the inner barrel is fitted correctly.

If you google AUG dissasmbly guide you should be able to find some videos or pictures which could help with this.

If there is nothing obvious wrong... well I'm no expert as I said, might be best to check over the hop, depends how "everywhere" the bbs are going.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

lewis6869 Find out more about lewis6869
    Working...
    X