New TM M14 problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New TM M14 problems

hi i just got my TM M14 with a M100 string about a few days ago and noticed that the gun sometimes skips shooting and when i remove the mag 3-5 bb's fall out. is this normal, if not how would i fix this.

Re: New TM M14 problems

mag wound up propperly?

hop too far on?

battery fully charger?

when was the last time the inner barrel and hop was cleaned out?

when you dry fire the gun whilst looking into the hop chamber where the mag sits, do you see the air nozzle constantly moving smoothly?

Comment

by skips shooting do you mean that the gearbox still cycles and no bbs shoot out the barrel? and when you say 3-5bbs come out do you mean they drop out from where the mag goes into the magwell, or out of the barrel?
      PM me if you're looking for S-ARMS M4 mags

Comment

it is normal for a few bb,s to drop out the magwell when removing the mag, also what make bb,s are you using
        m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

Im using Zero One 0.2 bb's, and when i mean its skips shooting, the gear box does cycle with no bb's firing. and also 3-5 bb's fall out the magwell. sorry was lacking in weapon terms lol throught i wont get problems like this from a brand new rifle.

Comment

crap bb,s my tm guns hate them and misfeeds regularly with them. try excells never had any problems in any gun with these
            m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

Thanks for that i would hate to think of the pain of takan my weapon apart to find its the bb's causing the problems lol

Comment

sounds like mags not feeding properly

Comment

The mag should be feeding as its brand new lol

Comment

If it's shooting fine but skips a few rounds every now and again, it's your mags, new or not. The mag may be working but just doesn't like your ammo, it happens.

3+bb's falling out of the hop chamber when removing the mag, perfectly normal

Try using 0.25's, TM's run better on them but make sure they are a quality highly polished round to avoid issues with feeding

Comment

Thank for the advice better go buy some Excell 0.25 bb's

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jap Find out more about Jap
                      Working...
                      X