Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beretta RX-4 Storm - advice

Hi,

My g/f has recently acquired a JLS Beretta RX04 Storm, when chrono'd it is running at a fairly constant 400 fps: Far too hot for our local site.

From what I have seen online, it looks as if the gearbox is a cross between a version 2 and a version 3 Please do not link to another Airsoft retailer. Thanks

I need to get the power down to 320, but not sure what kind of spring to get - or advice on how to replace it on this model.

Has anyone got experience of this EAG?
    Last edited by Rampage; 2 May, 2011, 15:22. Reason: Remove Retailer

Re: Beretta RX-4 Storm - advice

Lol we both live in Bristol and both have RX-4's what a coincidence.

Comment

i also have one and live in calne 25 mile from you, mine was doing 425fps and i cut three coils off the spring to get below 350fps ,but due to the very good airseal i would say a 1joule may get you to 320.
      ive read reports on usa forums of these guns still doing 330 -350 on a m90.
      compared to there other guns the rx4 is very well made ,the only alterations needed are a downgrade in fps and a new hop rubber as the origional is more vinyl than rubber and removal of the excessive gearbox grease as it tends to end up in the barrel and ruin yor hop effectiveness
      m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

The gearbox in these is the same as the g&g m14 so any g&g 14 gearbox part's are compatible.

Comment

cheers for that ,every forum said they were a specific box but a look at a g&g m14 box shows their identical with only the motor cage locking plates missing
          m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

Thanks for the information guys - interesting that the M90 spring would still be too high; I'll just have to try and see what happens!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

neurotoxicity Find out more about neurotoxicity
            Working...
            X