Spring diferences?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring diferences?

Ive tryed the search function cant find anything, just wanto know what the fps differences are on a g&g gr16 cqb-R fitted with an m90 spring And a m100 spring.

Ash
    Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Re: Spring diferences?

m90- 290-310 depending on rest of gun
    m100- 328-350 depending on rest of gun

rest of gun meaning how good the airseal between things are and how efficient the gearbox is at the moment
    sigpic

Comment

Im talking brand spankin new so probably he highest of those then? I do both gzu and gzw so the m90 spring sounds the best bet then? Also do you know if there polymer or full metal?
      Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

What the springs?

Metal, whatever else they say they're coated/impregnated/infused with!
        Originally posted by TLSFx on the misuse of pyros
        Never wave them at police firearms response teams. Those people have (real) guns and no sense of humour.

Comment

No the body of the gun haha sorry should have specified my bad

Comment

Oh, and new doesn't mean good airseals.

Depends how they made really!

Comment

G&G are normally pretty good internally, and the receivers are polymer mate, but very strong
              sigpic

Comment

Cool well i think my question is answered :D thanks peeps ill get one ordered with the m90 spring thanks again!

Ash

Comment

Aye M90 is a safe bet. My ICS m4 shot at 370fps on an M100 (mental!) but it's right at the upper limit on an M90. Are you new to airsoft?

Comment

Fairly new done 5 skirmishes but very very new on the technical side of it, i feel im a fast learner as im a mechanic so obviously have a mechanical mind.

Comment

As a rough guide an M100 spring is 330 fps.

then an M90 would be 90% of that so 330x0.9= 297 and so an M140 would be 330x 1.4 = 462.

Not exact but close enough for me.
                      Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

Watch guarder springs.

SP90 in Cyma AKS-74U. Last crono 350, 347, 350, 350.

Point of note it did 310 in a TM G36c

(350max limit and they are the real readings at Copehill Down :P)

Hurricane M90 in my ICS m4 does 333-335 (TB fitted). M100 does 375.

So many different variables the only way to be sure is to fit and crono.

Comment

One of my team mates has a chrono so ill get it crono'd with a standard spring and ill buy a m90 spring fit it my self as its cheaper :p and i shall report back (will be a couple of days as ive not ordered it and theyre closed for the bh )

Comment

Ordered the special ops m4 instead now.

Comment

The actual weapon itself rarely has anything to do with FPS. As mentioned above, its all about the airseal and spring, so although you've chosen a different weapon, the question still remains
                              Goes by the callsign "Iceman" to avoid confusion with the entire Delta team...

Originally posted by Grounded_Pilot
                              ...changed my mind.

Putting a BB in a silencer then using it as a blowpipe. that's the best.
                              a whole 85fps!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

NEWT Find out more about NEWT
                              Working...
                              X