ics m4 handguard conversion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ics m4 handguard conversion

hey guys ive only just got an m4 after years of playing, well gave in really. i know this sounds silly but its worrying me.

my handguard measures 6 inches, or 6 and 1/4 including the forward and backward lugs. now my question is ive ordered an ics ris handguard that is apparently 7 inches but it should fit. confusion there. do they round it up to seven inches or something. as far as i can tell its a standard handguard, but the outer barrel would not be able to move any further forward to adjust.

any advice?

cheers guys

Re: ics m4 handguard conversion

If the handguard is an ics one for an ics rifle then it should fit but I'm pretty sure that an ics handguard is slightly shorter than most others if memory serves?

Comment

the handguard is shorter on ICS m4, I just got an ICS ris yesterday and you have to adjust the barrel length to fit.

Comment

I had the same problem.

ICS m4 handguard is slightly smaller than the rest of the common makes, however if you un-screw the three small grub screws and slacking the outer barrel off and then screw up the grub screws again that should do you.
        Signature Removed: Please read the forum rules

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TheRev Find out more about TheRev
        Working...
        X