G & P Laser Product Sentry Magpul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G & P Laser Product Sentry Magpul

Ive recently purchased the above rifle from a team mate who less than a year ago purchased it from land warrior and has only just had this rifle back from them after he had problems with the rifle stopping. As i said he's has just had it back from them after they had completly stripped down and replaced the internals.

I used it for the first time on sunday and had the rifle working perfectly for the first 2 hours of the day's play we stopped for lunch and i cleared it as normal and then let it rest for an hour. I picked it up for the afternoon session and test fired it with a mag in place and got nothing

Has anyone got any ideas as the batt had a full charge the day before and hadnt been used that many time as well as being less than a year old so it shouldnt have been a problem. Has anyone else had the same types of problem with this rifle?

Re: G & P Laser Product Sentry Magpul

it sounds to me like an old batt rather than the gun, if it where my problem ide be 99% sure that was it, if your getting NO sound at all. get a new battery and try it out as some old ones may have lost their charge in that hour you where talking about
    sigpic

Comment

Check the motor connectors not come lose. Mine randomly died the other day, was expecting a complex electrical problem with my mosfet. Pleased to find one wire had come off! :D

Comment

When you say you hear nothing, do you mean you're pulling the trigger but you hear nothing but a slight 'click'? I've got a similar problem going on with my masada at the moment, it's either a gearbox lockup or a duff battery in my view.

Comment

yeah just a click am going to give the batt another charge this weekend and give it another go im hoping it is only a batt problem as i say its been back to land warrior only a few weeks ago and had all the internals replaced!

Comment

I've suffered this twice for different reasons. One, the piston got jammed, which is simple enough to fix if you can open the gear box (see Mechbox online)

Second was a dead battery.

As long as nothing's actually exploded or snapped both are easy fixes.
            Goes by the callsign "Iceman" to avoid confusion with the entire Delta team...

Originally posted by Grounded_Pilot
            ...changed my mind.

Putting a BB in a silencer then using it as a blowpipe. that's the best.
            a whole 85fps!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

infinitefuture Find out more about infinitefuture
            Working...
            X