Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BB's flying up?

Hi guys,
    Have recently purchased an ASG G36c and the bb's just seem to up have adjusted the hop all the way and seems to have no effect, it was terrible before i had it repaired and the guy said it was flying straight perfectly took it to a game day today and still the same outcome, except it travels a little bit further straight...then flies up...
    I appreciate any help...
    Caza :D

Re: BB's flying up?

it is overhopping and if it does this with the hop wound all the way off then there is a fault with the hop chamber ,possibly the small rubber nub is too big or jamming
    m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

or where its new the rubber needs a few thousand rounds through it to bed in, as per most hop rubbers
      sigpic

Comment

even if its a new rubber with the hop wound all the way off it wont protrude into the barrel ,so the bb,s should drop straight away not go skywards.
        m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

Originally posted by screwdriver View Post
          it is overhopping and if it does this with the hop wound all the way off then there is a fault with the hop chamber ,possibly the small rubber nub is too big or jamming
          yes there it is wound all the way off, i have heard that the nub might be too big, apparantly it's very common?

Comment

I know its GBB but the hop on my scar and G39 when new did exactly the same so yes they can over hop when new.
            Few hundred rounds and .25s sorted the G39.

OP, try a heavier BB for a while.

Comment

okay then, will try that, thank you for the help

Comment

Sometimes if the little hop nub is too wide, if you adjust the hop to 'full on' the nub can stay in the same position even when hop is reduced....the arm may move but the nub will stay in the same place.
                How to deal with cheats.......

Originally posted by cactus
                Put them in an empty room, chuck a few dynatecs in there with them.
                And then just spray them with a vulcan, that'll teach them how to behave..

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

caza Find out more about caza
                Working...
                X