Dboys M4 CQBR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dboys M4 CQBR

The barrel for m4 cqbr is around 270mm but im fitting a king arms 245 silencer aswell and i want to extend the barrel through it.

I want to fit a longer tighter barrel into my m4 cqbr but my question is will it increase my accuracy and range (by how much?) or will it reduce my fps by friction and decrease range/accuracy?

If anyone has suggestions to a barrel that would be great aswell

If anyone can help me out with this questions it would be awesome.

Re: Dboys M4 CQBR

Hello mate, as far as I understand it a longer barrel or a tightbore barrel (6.04mm/6.03mm and less) will increase your accuracy. The tighter barrel will also make you BB groupings better e.g a greater number of bb's in a smaller space and it may even increase your FPS slightly as there is a greater airseal around the BB.
    I use a Madbull tightbore through a silencer on my HK416 and it works well.

Some good makes are -

Prometheus
    Systema
    Madbull
    (I'm sure there are others)

Not sure how good makes like Element are..

Don't foget the Hop up/Bucking as these will also play a part, especially with range..

Hope that helps..
    DJ AoS
    HIT Team -****** ***** Woodland
    Gunless

Comment

it varies from gun mate . i had a tb 6.03 in my first m4 last year and it did very little and that was a madbull one

this year i have a prommy .03 tb in my m4 half way into my sd conversion kit and the fps increased by 30 taking it to where i want it over 320 but amazing range at over 50m and at 30-40m very accurate , but if you get the hop rubber sealed up with PTFE tape mate with .04/.03 in your gun it will preform better but the results vary .

hope it helps

Comment

if you put a longer barrel in your gun youll need to change the main compression cylinder to one with different porting to suit your new barrel length other wise your fps and accuracy will decrease.
        m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Nate88 Member of Team Nuclear Waste Find out more about Nate88
        Working...
        X