CA33e accesories?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CA33e accesories?

Ok, when i first got into airsoft I had a CA33e, and never really tried to accessorize it (it has since been sold)
    Im now getting another one, but does anyone know what accesories will fit it, and if they are any good?

I mainly ask this question with regard to optic mounts, because I know that G3 mounts are NOT always compatible and do not always fit properly, because of slight differences between CA and TM/JG (even though the 33 SHOULD be the same body width as a G3 in real life i think haha)

So does anyone have one who could offer advice?
    Formerly 'Waltzinblack' but thought it was time to incorporate my Team callsign into my name

Re: CA33e accesories?

Mounting optics on the CA33e is notoriously hard to mount optics, I don't have much idea of what perticular mounts you'll need, but try a certain website base in asia... However I know that you CAN use G3/MP5 mounts to fit with some modding.

look around for a RIS/RAS hanguards too for other acessories, I'm sure I've seen a CA one somewhere, but it's quite steep in price.

Comment

Yeah thanks mate, I have done a bit more reading and apparently the low profile MP5 claw mount fits pretty well, so i guess I'll try that!

As for the ris/ras whatever you wana call it, I remember from my first one that they were about £100 new :O

So I might give that a miss..
      Formerly 'Waltzinblack' but thought it was time to incorporate my Team callsign into my name

Comment

Haha no problem mate, as for the ris/ras, duct tape is always a good compromise.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TS_Welshy Find out more about TS_Welshy
        Working...
        X