something to do with the electicals has fallen off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• something to do with the electicals has fallen off

i opened my gear box to upgrade just about everything. anyway there are two metal contacts under the selector plate and one of them was so loose it just fell off when i slid the selector plate off. i have no idea what the part is called but i obviously need to order a new one.

i have the only picture i can find showing what they look like. ignore the writing i found it on some website, but it does circle the bits i need

Re: something to do with the electicals has fallen off

You'll need a whole new switch assembly. Not too expensive, just need to make sure you have the right one. What gun you using?

Comment

if you look at your switch you'll see you can take it apart.there will be 2 bits or cooper. basicly the selector is a pemanent swith. if you join up the selector switch with either solder, or what ever. the trigger contacts are the only bit that cant be constantly conected.
      does that make sense?

Comment

cheers for the help, im using a cheep sl 9 style AEG but the internals are just a clone of a standard G36, im gonna try and mock up another contact strip or failing that i'll get a new switch assembly

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

big jack Find out more about big jack
        Working...
        X