Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

ics m4 crane stock rear sling loop ..help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ics m4 crane stock rear sling loop ..help?

hiya lads, ,zero are sendign me a ma 89 rear sling loop for my new ics m4 crane stock....... anyone fitted it??? how do i do it lads and help or pointers more than welcome????? also new to this its my first aeg. thanks glen

Simply unscrew the realy long screw from inside the stock tube, pull the stock tube away, slide the sling loop over the remaining stump, then just replace the stock tube.

Comment

Re: ics m4 crane stock rear sling loop ..help?

Hi Tisane, wow thanks for the fast reply, do i get to that screw via the rear of the stock or do i have to take the gun apart ie strip the top off?
      thanks glen

Comment

Re: ics m4 crane stock rear sling loop ..help?

Hi mate , slide the stock off the tube by pulling down on the lever to get more travel on it , take the cap off the end of the stock/buffer tube (small screw) then you will be able to see the screw down the tube , remove the screw and slide the stock/buffer tube off , then you can just slide your new sling loop on the stock tube mount , you may need to file out the two lugs on each side of the sling loop to fit as ics are a little bigger than alot of make M4's , then just do the same as above in reverse order to re-assemble . hope this helps

Comment

If you remove the stock itself completley from the tube, the end of the tube should have an endcap on it, on the flat side of the stock tube there is a small screw take that out, pop off the endcap and you will see the long screw.

Just note my knowledge is coming from standard stocks but im certain they are the same.

Any probs drop a couple of pics up and i could prob talk you through it better from there.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

glenbrooks ex army..infantry 8 tours under my belt now here just for fun Find out more about glenbrooks
          Working...
          X