g36 Conversion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• g36 Conversion

How exactly would I make this? http://world.guns.ru/assault/de/hk-g36-e.html
    The second gun in that list, looks like an absolute gem, and would be something different. But how the heck would I make it?

would it be possible to dremel a normal "Low" flat top? or is there a custom kit?
    "Happy those who seize your children and smash them against a rock." Psalms 137:9

Re: g36 Conversion

full size g36 , ras system , ca or RS flip up sights
    Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

Looks more like a Sig 556 SWAT...? Or is that just me?
      With a few fancy shad-ings on it. Then again you could pimp up a full length G36.
      sigpic

Comment

problem is, how do i get that ris on the back where the carry handle SHOULD be?
        "Happy those who seize your children and smash them against a rock." Psalms 137:9

Comment

like i said CA make a flip up rail set that replace's the upper rail/carry handle

Comment

AAH now i get it!
            WOW That is expensive though :S!

Comment

hehe yep thats why i dont have a set for my g36 yet there a little cheaper then the RS units but trying to get the RS shipped to the UK is a royal pain in the ass

Comment

where is the RS set produced?
                as H&K germany based... shouldnt be THAT hard?

Comment

Originally posted by Raguri View Post
                  How exactly would I make this? http://world.guns.ru/assault/de/hk-g36-e.html
                  The second gun in that list, looks like an absolute gem, and would be something different. But how the heck would I make it?

would it be possible to dremel a normal "Low" flat top? or is there a custom kit?
                  -----------------------------------------------------------------
                  Not that it's a great help to you as I bought the G36 with the extended front RIS and barrel already on so can't tell you where it's from, but I currently have a G36 not a million miles from what your after. It still has the low profile top rail and I've fitted a bipod as it's pretty long now with the sniper stock, extended front RIS, barrel and suppressor.

It does look great with just the minimal top RIS, might have to try knock one up, if I come across any parts/info I'll let you know.

http://m.flickr.com/#/photos/krawli/5715682576/sizes/m/

Comment

Found a place in the USA, £72ish imported JUST for the sights
                    Don't thing i can justify that. =[

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Raguri 5 years off, now looking at finally dusting off the ol' girl and getting some games in. Find out more about Raguri
                    Working...
                    X