Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double Feeding?

Hey people!
    Not having much luck with this SR25! it has a full metal, one piece hop. And every 2 in 10 shots ( approx ) it seems to fire two at once..? and the tappet nozzle thing sits in the Backwards position and not forward? this normal? i thought it sat foward stopping any other bb's from going through?!

Thanks,
    Chandler

TM 226r, SYSTEMA PTW, Custom built m4, DE shotty, what else would a man need ?

Re: Double Feeding?

trying changing the hop-up rubber & bucking first of all. maybe a picture to see the tappet plate

Comment

needed this for tomorrow! i'll check the hopup now but i cant see it being broken?

Thanks
      Chandler

Comment

doesnt need to be broken mate just the wear down just try replace with a shark madbull rubber and bucking that fixed my problem

on my mp5

Comment

double feeding?
          well i think your right with the tappet idea. the GB could be out of time. its like a car.
          this might help?

Comment

Gearbox timing is a complete myth. If you set it wrong the gearbox eats itself straight away (if the case even closes), and if you set it near enough to right it sorts itself out straight away. I have closed gearboxes many times that were not exact copies of the diagram above and they were all fine.

Most likey hopup unit, or you are running a sector gear spacer with a slow rof.

Comment

i was curious to as it being the tappet plate because as the gun shoots and sort of forces the BB as it shoots if you get me? but thinking about it, could this have something to do with the piston teeth being missing and it firing early?

thanks for the info so far,
              Chandler

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Chandler Find out more about Chandler
              Working...
              X