ak 47 problem upper reciver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ak 47 problem upper reciver

i have swaped a gun for a jg ak and then upgraded the put side to kings arms looks really sexy but the upper reciver does not sit proply and always falls of lol this is my first ak so i dont no y it keeps doin thisits sapost to clip in the front and push down till the clip pops through the gap but tht does not work and dont no if anything is missing or how it goes pppppppppppppplllllllleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaassseeeeeeee ee help me....................

Re: ak 47 problem upper reciver

ummm, photo please, maybe able to understand wtf is wrong then.

Boris
    K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

as u can se it sits on top and wobbles and does not want to stay on

Comment

Simples.

The top plate (covering the battery) isn't sat inside the groove at the back. It's an easy mistake to make, and just needs a bit of persuasion to sit in the right position. Make sure you push the front in, under the rear sights, then push the back down into place. It's more trickey with a battery in, as the space is even tighter, but it can obviously be done.

Try it. If it's not right, I'd be quite surprised.

N.B, wear socks in your next pictures, your feet are like a hobbit's, with less hair. LOL :-D
        Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

lol as thanks i no there size 8 and im 20 lol same size feet since i was 10 hahahaha
          and thanks i have done it now thanks for the help

Comment

yeah, Machons on the ball.

angle the top cover into the reciever, drop the back end in, the button on at the back may not match up, sometimes if you pull the bolt handle back it pushes it through, and sometimes a little tap with a hammer at the back can sort it out too.

i'll take a photo of mine later.

Boris
            K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
            X