mudbull m110 spring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mudbull m110 spring

hello all, i have a ics m4 which was shooting 301 fps, so i decided to put a m110 mudbull spring a mudbull piston and metal piston head in it, i had it chromod and it had gone down to 271 fps so u can understand i was a bit disheartened by that. Everywhere i have looked on the net says mudbull are agood spring and that u should at least get 360 fps does anyone have any ideas what i can do ? is it anything to do with the motor? its ics standard motor thanks lee

Re: mudbull m110 spring

Issues with the seals? If it was a vented cylinder did you put it with the hole towards the rear of the box? I'm not sure how much of a difference it makes, but did the tighter coils on the spring go to the rear of the gearbox?
    You sure it isn't a clone of madbull called mudball?!:D
    By the way, is this for an AEG or a semi auto, because 360+ is rather warm for this country which would mean you can't use it!
    section 24 of the 1968 Act
    Supplying imitation firearms to minors
    1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
    2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Re: madbull m110 spring

hellom8 yes i did mean madbull i got the bits from action hobbies i think tight coils r at the bk is that the right way ? how do i tell if it is a vented one? my mate done the work so i don't really know m8 but it's a split gearbox one so easy to see

Comment

Re: madbull m110 spring

hello please change to madbull spell it wrong thanks

Comment

Look at the cylinder, it will have a hole or a slot cut in it, thats a vented cylinder, that vent should be closer to the back of the gearbox.
          Im still interested in why you want a gun so high in power, most if any sites in the UK will turn it away.
          Also dont mention other retailers, its against the rules mate.
          1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
          2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

hello sorry about that i want it 350 to 360, 360 limit where i go and after 10000 bb spring will lose power so just thinking ahead and i want to be up there with the big boyz so 350 would be ideal

Comment

sorry again about names

Comment

Hello mate,
                TBH around 330 is an ideal FPS. If you decide to try a new site or what not u know ur safe. 350-360 is allowed at very few sites tbh.
                Plus, you wont be too gratefully recieved by other memebrs with an FPS that high, it hurts lol. FPS / ROF isnt the be all and end all.

But on topic i'd agree if you've upgraded to Madbull parts assuming they have been fitted properly then u may have a seal problem. Is the hop unit set up properly? All adds up.

The Unit-13 Vipers are Recruiting
                Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Uni...92968847384478
                UK Airsoft Wiki Moderator

Comment

FPS does not equal range either, unless you are talking 150 extra FPS, but between 330 and 350-360 there is no real difference, stick a 100 spring in it to make it site friendly.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

mills Find out more about mills
                  Working...
                  X