Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mini M249 project

Hello all,

At my last game day at elite action games I made a swap with a fellow airsofter and the swap was my AGM L96 with a 3-9x40 scope worth £80 and his A&K M249 MK2 worth £250. So not a bad deal there.

Okay now to my issues:

1- I was thinking of re-wiring the battery to fit into the drum mag and there fore take off the large stock and perhaps replace it with a para one. Any tips would be apreciated.

2-I would also like to put a rail on the top of the feeding tray. I know you can buy the new feeding trays with the rail already installed but i want to know if I can perhaps screw a rail o the top of the receiver and keep it secure.

If any of you have tips or experience in any of these it would be great to hear from you.

thanks
    Owen
    CA & JP Rifles SPR (Upgraded)
    CA M4A1 SPC

Re: mini M249 project

i have one of these
    1. dont re-wire the battery into the boxmag. if u buy a para one the battery is wire into the front forgrip which comes off really easily, so re-wire it into the forgrip
    2. i dont really have any experience with this cuz i bought a rail feedcover. just drill some holes into the cover and screw a rail on i guess

Gilome

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

013753 I am Owen Find out more about 013753
    Working...
    X