MP5K trigger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MP5K trigger

hey, got a second hand V3 gearbox to put in an mp5k and had to take it apart to do some repairs, the pin on the trigger that the trigger spring sits on has snapped off and doesnt appear to be repairable.

does anyone know where i can get a new trigger from or if there are any other types of trigger that will fit?

cheers

sparkie

Re: MP5K trigger

Sorry we cant tell you any other shop other than the amazing zeroone (free bbs please) .

Comment

ok, except zeroone dont sell a trigger for an MP5K or i wouldnt have been asking the question, anybody else??

Comment

Example of why users still cant mention other retailers even though Z1 "dont sell MP5k triggers"

Because id be willing to put money on the fact that the shop that does sell the trigger also sells other airsoft related item that Z1 DO sell.

Keep an eye on the classifieds for one being broken.

Comment

if you cant answer my original question why reply? i get that you cant mention another retailer (even though ive seen loads of posts where people have said the names in code) but if you read the first post im asking for EITHER where i can get a new one from OR if anyone knows of a compatible trigger?

do you know if there are any triggers available for other guns that i might be able to use instead? or perhaps a way of repairing the trigger i have??

Comment

Sure I have a mp5k trigger knocking about in my parts bin had a job lot of mp5 and mp5k parts month ago and have the gearbox for the k in pieces so drop me a pm
            This is my rifle, this is my gun.
            This ones for fighting and this ones for fun!!!

Comment

just PM him the name of the shop or does big brother monitor PM's too

Comment

Originally posted by old_and_slow View Post
                just PM him the name of the shop or does big brother monitor PM's too
                Sometimes.

Comment

not to worry guys, problem solved!! thanks anyways

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sparkie740 Find out more about sparkie740
                  Working...
                  X