ICS M4 inner barrel upgrade questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICS M4 inner barrel upgrade questions

I want to upgrade the inner barrel on my ics m4 and add an extra 100mm (hidden inside my silencer), do I have to upgrade the cylinder or gearing for this?

Also will it effect the FPS in anyway as I've gone for a 6.3 tight bore?

As a newbie to all of this, any help is very much appriciated

Jut

Re: ICS M4 inner barrel upgrade questions

personaly i wouldnt bother making the barrel any longer as there is no benifit to it apart from making your gun more un weildly... a tightbore is always good to have though it may add a small amount of fps maybe5-10 at most. you wont need to change anything else.

Comment

Re: ICS M4 inner barrel upgrade questions

increasing barrel length will increase accuracy hence a M4 being more accurate than a g18c with a smaller barrel. However as an M4 is not a hugely long range weopen then there is no need to put in a longer barrel unless you really need the extra accuracy. You will not have to upgrade your gears as far as i am aware but sometimes when you make a large change in barrel size yo need to change your cylinder to a unported cylinder although i dont know if you would or wouldnt need to. Also FPS will usualy increase dependent on the tightbore-it has been said to increase by up to 30 FPS when using Tanio Koba barrels but they are very high end tightbores.
      For sale:

-Splitting M4
      -MP5 Parts
      -MP7a1
      -M9 Magazine

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jut Find out more about Jut
      Working...
      X