A&k m249

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A&k m249

Hey guys having a bit of a problem with and A&K m249, got it second hand this morning and took it out the back for a bit of a test shoot, first of all it would not feed, i think this was just down the hop not aligning with the magwell, but another problem is that it just seems to fire when it wants to and at one point it went full auto until i was able to take the battery out, i'm guessing its a problem with the trigger, anyone else seen any problems like this and have anyway to fix it maybe?
    Bit-o-everything M4 RIS /TM MP5A4 / JG G36C / KWA MP9 NS2 / WE G39C / KSC USP / TM Beretta PX4 / TM 1911 MEU / DE M56 shotty

Re: A&k m249

Usually sticking trigger contacts for something like that, if it locks on, if you are capabable of disemmbly, make sure the trigger contacts go in and out smoothly, they could be too tight.

Comment

I'm also looking to upgrade the barrel hop and spring on it, what would be the best, i'd be looking for a barrel length of about 500mm. Cheers
      Bit-o-everything M4 RIS /TM MP5A4 / JG G36C / KWA MP9 NS2 / WE G39C / KSC USP / TM Beretta PX4 / TM 1911 MEU / DE M56 shotty

Comment

Guarder improved hop.

Quite amazing.

Comment

You will probably find that you firing problem is the microswitch catching in the gears. Remove the two pins that hold the trigger housing on and then remove the housing, you should then be able to see the microswitch and just bend the arm on it back into shape.

Hope this helps you

Comment

Cheers for the help guys, changed the barrel, hop+rubber, fixed the trigger and stuck a 9.6 on it.....ohh yeh :D

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Icebass Find out more about Icebass
            Working...
            X