tm m4 problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: tm m4 problem

In that case the motor isn't engaging on the gears right. Put it up to the right height Maybe your Systema motor is the wrong shaft length.

Comment

the systema long shaft for my and ive used my motor from mates m4 to nuffin so lookin for new front wired gear box and ill do it up

Comment

Well, if you cant "see" anything wrong, and two different motors wont turn it, and a different battery wont do it either... and changing the contacts round wont do it... Its almost certainly the motor height. There is a screw in the center of the grip baseplate, if its stock tm, it will be a small hex grub screw... Take that all the way out to the point where it will still stay in... fire the gun, and it should cycle making a horible noise, or possibly just squeel... tighten the grub screw until it cycles and dosent sound nasty.

If you really dont think its that, check the inside of the pistol grip where the motor comes through, if there is any damage to the plastic, it is likely the motor has been installed incorectly and jammed against that. Also check that none of the wiring is getting in the way of the motor shaft and gears.

There is actually nothing that could be wrong that either myself or someone else hasn't covered, except for "obvious damage"... for obvious reasons.

Comment

the grub screm it ive adjusted and adjusted it there no lose plastic bits in the pistol grip cos it metal lol . .

Comment

Mate, take it apart again and have a look. If it's jamming, then you've put it back together wrong.

Comment

i havent tho thats the thing i fix all my mates guns and this one stumping me . . it all freely moves with finger rollin it

Comment

Then like we've said it's the motor height.

Comment

Are you sure? Check that it moves freely with the piston and tappet plate, and everything else in, basically eveything must be in except the spring.

Comment

it all moves with n with out the spring

Comment

ok.... pinched wire ? long shot i know lol , another thing to look at you said you have changed the gears and springs is the pick up gear( forgot its damn namelol) set correct so the smooth bit of the gear is facing up ? ( so the piston with out the spring can move back and forth freely ) just thinking if not set correct it will be trying to turn and be jaming on the piston

another thing to look at ... i had a GB come back to me sometime back over a lockup there was a lose shim floating about the GB that would keep locking it up !
                      Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

there no lose shims in there but bin told mite be ar switch gen but it switch in correct ...

hell any1 gt front wired gear box

Comment

1) take all parts out apart from the gears, screw the gbox together again and check if the gears spin freely without lateral movement.

2) insert the cylinder/piston assembly and asses if this moves freely to both ends of the box in a closed screwed down position.

3) providing 1 & 2 are good, put it all together, asses if you can turn the bevel gear by hand or screwdriver and wind the box up that way.

4) providing above is good, install only the pistol grip to the gbox and insert known working motor, test

5) if works then done, if not then asses motor position, is it being pulled on a funny angle (ie. wires not in the right place, or after market grip) try full auto while holding the motor in place with your thumb (no pistol grip) if works then install motor correctly in grip, if not, then send to Z1
                          Student Of Master Fong

Comment

hey guys thanks for all the help . . it works now she firin 340 consitantly whoo hoo it was the spur gear was faulty so swapped my old one back in even tho spur gear was brand new A WEEK AGO we found a hair crack in it bairly visable

Comment

Glad you got it working.

Comment

yeah me tooo im happy
                                cheers to all the guys that replied to the thread

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

guard-sniper87 Find out more about guard-sniper87
                                Working...
                                X