Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CA G36 battery question

Hey people,

Quick Q - me and a friend have a Classic Army G36, it currently has a 8.4v mini battery in.

Firstly, would a 9.6v battery be compatible, and secondly What positives/negatives would a 9.6v battery give it? Both batterys would be the 1500ohm I think.

Re: CA G36 battery question

it will have to be a mini bat as not a lot of room but it will give a slitly better rof

Comment

Provided it is a mini type battery it will fit no probs. You will just need to remove the battery clip under the housing, this gives more room for the slightly longer 9.6v bat. Slightly faster rate of fire, higher ammo consumption and possibly slight switch contact and motor heating on prolonged firing. I know i have a TM G36C that is heavily upgraded and had to bridge the switch contacts. :D
      "If you got shit on your doorstep dont go scrubbing others doorsteps before you scrub you own"

Comment

Thats sound advice guys, thanks.

I've only been on this forum a few days, and I'm well impressed with the speed in which people reply and how people are genuinly glad to give advice to us newbs. Awesome stuff!

If the higher voltage is mostly just higher rof, then I may just stick with the voltage its got. I'm well chuffed with guns rof as it is anyway. The FPS is around 275, I'd like to try and improve on that, to somewhere over the 320 mark. What sort of upgrades would I need to make? I don't want to sacrifice accuracy though!

Comment

i would resping it prob with a 100 spring most tecs charge about 35 + spring

Comment

ive got a CA g36c with the "sniper" stock which holds a 3300 8.4v. it shoots consistently at 316.2. the only gun ive got which shoots all 10 test shots at the same fps! no mods other than the stock and thats how it came out of the box

Comment

The tech section has loads on AEG upgrades ref; springs, gears and all the other gubbins.

Comment

And it may not be the spring which needs changing. (Check airseal parts).

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Chrisseh Newbie Softer Find out more about Chrisseh
                Working...
                X