hk416 foresight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hk416 foresight

hi does anyone know how to remove the foresight from a src hk416 there is a small pin which goes through the base of the sight but i cant seemed to get it to move. thanks

Re: hk416 foresight

The pictures I can find make it look like a simple punch-through pin.

Double check to make sure that there's no tiny hex or torx head on it, but if not then it should just knock out using a nail punch and hammer. If you haven't got one of those (but they're always a good addition to your tool kit and only cost a quid or two from the local cheap carp shop) then use a small drill bit and tap it out lightly with a hammer.
    sigpic

Comment

thanks i thought so just wanted to check before i started trying to remove it thanks again

Comment

just removed it came out real easy with a tap from a hammer

Comment

Glad to help mate, now find yourself a flip-up gas block sight and you're ready to go!
          sigpic

Comment

ive already found the fore sight to replace it, it is a ares hk m4 front sight just waiting for it to come back into stock at zeroone

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

XxB4K3RxX Hi I'm James and I'm 22 years young and i love airsofting, skating and surfing, could say i just love being outside. Find out more about XxB4K3RxX
            Working...
            X