Safety Catch Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Safety Catch Issue

Got a problem with my Dboys mod 1 mk12, when the safety catch is applied and the trigger is pull nothing happens as standard, however when the selector switch is moved from safe to semi the gun will automatically fire not the biggest problem that could be experiences but still a big safety problem. Any ideas on how to fix this problem will be great appreciated.

Re: Safety Catch Issue

Sounds like you might be missing the small spring that goes on the selector plate

Comment

It was a second had rifle and it had been moded to only fire single shot so i think you may just be right. Haven had a chance to open it up yet so thats the first thing i will look at, thanks (Y)

Comment

Sounds to me like the small spring that returns the moving trigger contact is no longer attached/working and the moving contact is stuck in the fixed contacts
        Sometimes the selector plate has an additional contact plate that needs to be made for the AEG to fire and it is this that is stopping the gun from firing when in safe
        You will need to open the gearbox to fix this problem

Comment

Cheers Lee should be having a look at it today if i can get a chance. im not to bothered about it buh still a problem needing to be fixed

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Gazza0708 Find out more about Gazza0708
          Working...
          X