Spring to FPS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring to FPS

Hi guys, could someone tell roughly what spring id need to get around 350fps, would it be a 110 or 12o, or none haha?

CHris :D

Re: Spring to FPS

An Element M105 spring can be bought for £5 posted off a company in HK, and that should give a speed of around 345fps.

However, an M110 might push it past 355fps...

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Well, i have a 115 spring which gives 370FPS so probably a 110 or 105 like gaffa said.

Comment

it's not just spring power - it also depends on airseal, O-ring, piston, hop etc etc. Just bear in mind that an M100 spring can have wildly different results in different guns. I managed to get my CA M15A4 up to a consistent 350fps on the nose using a silent headset and systema chamber and hop on the standard spring...
        WE G39C GBB | ARES G36K EBB

Comment

yeah I had a P90 doing 400fps on an M110 spring, reason was decent airseals and a tightbore just added to it. M100 would prbably still have been over 350, as I added a type 0 cylinder and a 455mm barrel.

As cyberi4n said you get widely varied results from springs, it really depends on a lot of factors. Buy a chrono and experiment, the springs are not that expensive.
          Trader Feedback:-t0astie

Comment

I have a crono, i just dont like to mess abou with gearbox's, im thinking of buying a toptech m4, but i want the gearbox wired to the back and i also want it at around 350fps not 330 :/

Comment

m100 and then clip it if needs be - should be 350ish anyways

Comment

how you setup your guns gearbox will vairy your springs FPS by upto 30% the p90 is a classic example as its air seal is extreamly good out of the box.
                Your life is only as long as my trigger pull

SAVE AIRSOFT IN SCOTLAND! http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/ YOUR HOBBY NEEDS YOU!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

kingbob734 Find out more about kingbob734
                Working...
                X