Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with Repairs!

Hi All.

I have a G&P AN/PEQ2 with green laser and cree tac light. I bought this last year from a hobby site, and now it has stopped working altogether. I have changed the batteries etc, but alas it is still not working!!
    I have contacted both the site that sold it to me and G&P who said that they couldn't help.
    I guess that it maybe some sort of electrical issue or maybe something completely different who knows?
    If anybody out there can help or put me in touch with somebody that can help, that would be fantastic. I paid so much for the PEQ and is great when it works, I don't want to lose it now!!
    Thanks in advance.

Bodger
    Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 7 August, 2009, 16:54.
    JG HK416 with Working PEQ2 and Real Steel Eotech 552, TM 4.3, KSC Glock 19.

Re: Help with Repairs!!

Still looking for the help guys. I'm hoping its just a power switch problem or something.
    Cheers

Comment

Re: Help with Repairs!

I'd ask around your local site if I was you. Most people happy to help out, and usually for free (although I'd offer a beer at least!)

Not really easy to diagnose online with such little detail.

Comment

You said you bought it last year. When and was it new?

You may well have a right to have it repaired under the Sale of Goods Act. If so, the people who sold it to you are liable to deal with it, not the manufacturer. Don't let them fob you off with "it's the manufacturers problem", it isn't, and a supermarket who tried that on me ended up paying over £200 in compensation for refusing to repair a £60 DVD player (and got a CCJ against them into the bargain).
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the advice guys. I don't think im going to get much joy out of the HK store, and Bigfish on these forums has offered to take a look etc.....so fingers crossed.
          Thanks again guys, I will post a result when I have it.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Bodger007 Find out more about Bodger007
          Working...
          X