Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M249 Troubles...

Hi,
    I'm relatively new to airsoft and treated myself to a support weapon, M249 second hand, purchased from the forum off cowboy. I'm having trouble getting the battery to regester, i have tried 3 different batteries and am happy its not these as they work with all my other weapons. The cabling looks in good condition and no obvious breaks and cuts. Is there something obvious that i've missed or have i been caught out? I cant get in contact with cowboy but he never mentioned the gun wasnt working...
    Any help will be great!

Cheers 247

Re: M249 Troubles...

Check the fuse, take the fuse out and make contact with the 2 parts that were holding the fuse in.

Comment

Where would the fuse be in the gun? in the magazine?

Comment

no the fuse will be very close to the connector that goes into your battery - in all honesty though he probably just sent you a gun with duff wiring - bring it to your local shop and let them have a quick look over it and they should get it working - then charge the guy you bought it off for repairs

Comment

Hi, i've manage to sort out the non firing issues, the gear box had a loose connection and fires fine...annoyingly a new problem! The magazine wont wind in the bb's, has new batteries and wiring is all sound, so definately not that. It is the standard star magazine, i thought they were sound activated...but fired it for over a minute and nothing happened. Leant the gun on the side and gravity fed the bb's in and it fired. Any thoughts on whats going on? Please help i so want my gun to work....

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

247inheaven Find out more about 247inheaven
          Working...
          X