m4 triger problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• m4 triger problem

when i pall the triger on my m4 it goes all the way back but just clicks and soesnt fire is it the switch mech gone down?how do i fix it?
    sigpicA mock up of my stubby ics

Re: m4 triger problem

sounds like you gearbox might be locked up if the clicking noise is the motor trying to turn have you try it on full auto.

Comment

yeah still the same
      Originally posted by gundown View Post
      sounds like you gearbox might be locked up if the clicking noise is the motor trying to turn have you try it on full auto.

Comment

motor is trying

Comment

Is your battery fully charged?

Comment

my m8 had the same prob after we fitted a new spring found all it was, was a dead battery know it sounds simple but you never know.

Comment

Although I'm retired from airsoft, I'll help you out on this occasion because i'm such a nice guy

It depends what click you are describing.

if the click comes from the motor ie, trying to turn over, it could be a jammed gearbox due to impurities in the teeth, or ineed a flat battery (duff battery), it could be that your motor wires are the wrong way around and your gearbox is trying to spin in reverse etc etc etc. need more information to establish fault

or

if the click is coming from the actual trigger switch then what you hear is the trigger slipping off the trigger blade, this could be blade worn, cut off leaver (yaw control bar) malformed etc. if the gearbox casing isn't made to exact TM dimensions, or has a chinese switch block in it this can be the case. If this is the case you should be able to get the gearbox to turn if you depress the trigger slowly about half way.

Remedy for this can be as simple as a new switch blade, in some cases some custom work to the switch may be necessarily.

O
              Student Of Master Fong

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jayson7365 Find out more about jayson7365
              Working...
              X