Ares tar 21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ares tar 21

I got this gun to day and fired two mid cap mags and now it has stopes working I have flipped to auto nothing I have also charged the battery and still nothing no sounds or anything and as I just got the gun brand new just thinking if any one has any ideal what is wrong and can help me or should I just send it back.
    Ta.

Re: Ares tar 21

Hi mate I just bought a used one and it wasn't working at all, got it firing only to find the piston was cracked, I've done a lot of reseearch and spoke to the previous owner at length, if it's brand new matey, send it back and get another one as it's faulty, they have 2 rods that run either side, one for the selector switch and one for trigger , they are a pain in the rear, also the microswitch seems to be a problem out the box too, and the motor connectors too. An endless list of issues mate, best thing is send it back, get a new one and if that's the same try a different gun, they look awesome and when they work are supposed to be awesome but that's when they work

Read some of the threads on here and you will see the issues, lots of tutorials on the net to fix but you have the fall back of it being under guarantee

Comment

Re: Ares tar 21

After using a g&g m14 today i think I'm guns try get refund and get one as there are so many probes with the tar

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

reaper http://www.youtube.com/user/AOR1NavySeal?feature=mhee Find out more about reaper
      Working...
      X