m4 d-boys m4 ras

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• m4 d-boys m4 ras

Hi all. I have a dboys m4 which admittedly i imported from china. I took the gun into ************* and had the spring downgraded because the gun was shooting around 380 fps.

I took it to the firefight session in bexley on the weekend and it chrono's at

I am really confused by the variation in the chrono and wondered if anyone had any ideas. the gun is cool, shoots strong and straight and I would like to keep using it but guns pulling 414 are just not allowed at most cqb sites. any ideas!??

Re: m4 d-boys m4 ras

no one?

Comment

Re: m4 d-boys m4 ras

best idea would be to take it back to ********** and give them a slap!

my guess is the hop rubber is screwed, pinched, split or something, either by a rogue bb, or possibly when it was built. Doesnt explain the fact that it still pushes out 400+.... either the shop you took it to did nothing to it, unlikely but hey, or the spring they have put in there, or cut down the original, is snagging somewhere in the cycle, on the inside of the gearbox, or spring guide and spiking once in a few shots up to 400+...

If its the latter, its still not good, as they have bodged it down, and its still not right...

Simples, go back to them, tell them to explain, and get your money back, then take it to a reputable gun tech, or shop, and get it done properly.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

deezelium Find out more about deezelium
      Working...
      X