which type motor :S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which type motor :S

hi all, im not sure if a thread like this has been made before, i couldnt find it.

im thinking of putting a systema motor in my mp5. as imnot an expert with aegs could someone tell me which shaft/size etc. i would need

EDIT: and can someone suggest one for amazing ROF :D

thanks you

MKE
    Last edited by portermush; 13 August, 2009, 17:45.
    sharpshooter,not sniper.

Re: which type motor :S

MP5 have long shaft motors, apart from that i'd suggest a high speed one, and a mosfet (if systema motor), and possibly a new pinion.

I'd assume you're wanting a highspeed set up with your mp5 anyway, not a torque one given the size of the barrel.
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napolean

Comment

umm im not to sure about aegs as i said :S i was hoping to get really high ROF, i dont know what torque is please explain

sorry for acting so stupid

thanks
      sharpshooter,not sniper.

Comment

Torque is spinning power in relation to AEG's, you need high torque for high fps setups because of the stiffer spring.

Comment

ohhh thank you, ill think about

thanks for help
          sharpshooter,not sniper.

Comment

Be careful if your putting a Systema motor in a normal AEG setup, the are very powerful and will prob strip a gear before long. They are designed for high end gearboxes with high speed gears etc in them.

You could try something like a G&P M120 or a Guarder Revolution even one of the new JG High Speeds will do around 20 rounds a sec

Other options for ROF are a 9.6 batteries, high speed gears etc..
            DJ AoS
            HIT Team -****** ***** Woodland
            Gunless

Comment

speed setup:
              Systema turbo motor, systema helcal highspeed gears, active breaking mosfet, systema highflow wires, element 7 tooth piston and 11.1v lipo.

awesome when it works but your piston life is only about 20k rounds if your lucky

swis chseesing pistons and short stroking can also help this but if you dont know waht you are dooing it can be catastrophic
              Your life is only as long as my trigger pull

SAVE AIRSOFT IN SCOTLAND! http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/ YOUR HOBBY NEEDS YOU!

Comment

when you say it will strip your gear box, how about a systema tune up kit, would it then be capable of baring it to a certain extent?

Frost.

Comment

Considering the last post on this thread (before yours) was August.... I'd hope he'd have fixed it by now!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

portermush SORRY IF I DONT REPLY TO PMS< I DONT GO ON THIS MUCH ANYMORE :) Find out more about portermush
                  Working...
                  X