ICS CXP fps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICS CXP fps?

Does anyone know exactly what the fps of the ICS CXP is in the UK???

It doesn't appear to give even a round-a-bouts answer anywhere...

According to ICS themselves the gun comes stock with a M120 spring @ ~395fps... but I spoke to one of the techs at Zero One today and he told me that the ICS website doesn't account for all countries where laws etc. might be different, but he didn't tell me anything about how that related to what the fps would be in the UK...

I know Zero One does a free up/down grade on the gun to either a 1 Joule or a M100 spring which is great, but all I want to know is roughly from stock what is the power of the gun in the UK? Is it a M120 spring or isn't it?

Re: ICS CXP fps???

and m120 spring is anyware from 370fps-400fps

Comment

Re: ICS CXP fps?

yes but does it definitely come with the m120 or does it have to be changed before its sold in the uk?

Comment

I don't wish to be rude here but I thought this was where I was supposed to post for technical advice... Does no one seriously know the answer to my question?

Please help if you do...

Comment

All the ICS m4's i have got from uk supplyers have come firing at about 340 FPS, if you get it from Z1 is shoudent be differant
          Your life is only as long as my trigger pull

SAVE AIRSOFT IN SCOTLAND! http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/ YOUR HOBBY NEEDS YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by bigfish312 View Post
            All the ICS m4's i have got from uk supplyers have come firing at about 340 FPS, if you get it from Z1 is shoudent be differant
            thanks very much, that's all i wanted to know

Comment

As ICS's UK main supplier we do not generally supply guns with M120 springs without an upgraded piston and spring guide at the very least.

What ICS advertises on their website does not in any way reflect content of packaging in the UK.

We offer a free upgrade to 1j or M100, if you don't select one, it will come around 1J

Regards,

Oliver
              Student Of Master Fong

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Mattplus Find out more about Mattplus
              Working...
              X