Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CA High Torque Motor Vs TM EG100 Motor

As above.

Ive recently purchased a JG HK416 with 7mm bushing G&P Gearbox, Vanaras Tightbore and Classic Army High Torque Motor. Its firing 20 RPS.

Now, I have a TM EG1000 motor lying around at home. Will I get a higher rate of fire with the EG1000, or should I just stick with the CA high torque?

Re: CA High Torque Motor Vs TM EG100 Motor

Mistake in title, please could a mod change to "TM EG1000", not "TM EG100"

Comment

I would probably go for the CA High Torque to be faster. EG1000s are alright motors, but I'm pretty sure a CA High Torque will go faster.

However, as much as I love classic army parts, in my experience their motors (especially the high speed) as absolute rubbish. The perform fine and spin fast, but they always seem to break.. pinions coming off all the time! And the high speeds are just utter crap. No torque whatsoever.

So.. sell them and get a G&P M120!
      Formerly 'Waltzinblack' but thought it was time to incorporate my Team callsign into my name

Comment

In the eyes of a somewhat extreme softer, they are both pretty lame...lol.

The CA Blue high torque is their standard issue motor and has no real torque what so ever really. The EG1000 on the other hand is a much better motor and does offer some torque...

If you are purely looking for speed and don't need torque I am inclined to agree CA. But I don't think there will be much difference. The TM is a much better motor.

lol...I just read the last line...Don't forget that the M120 is also G and P's standard issue motor. Most of the clone torque motors will perform better than any of the above mentioned ones.
        Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

What about an SHS ultra torque motor? Would that match the rof of the ca whilst provding some torque?

Comment

Yup, TM will beat the CA motor, the CA motor is super pants.

Comment

SHS ultra torques are crackin.
              I have used a couple to propel mad fps and rof, and super mad rof

Comment

Yup...The SHS Ultra torque motor will STOMP all over the other two.

In fact there is no comparrison.
                Gun tech.

Comment

The eg1000 and CA motors are really really old now man any newer torque or even speed motor will kill them both, still the eg1000 is a classic and I still have a CA motor in my old old old mp5 kicking out almost 25rps lol
                  sigpic
                  Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

The original motor in my classic army m15 a4 died after 6 months use . I would go for the tm option . If i bought a new classic army rifle it would be the first thing to change then bin ..

Comment

both motors as midas said arnt speed machines. People default to the eg1000 becuase of its reliability and good fit.

id personally stick with the working CA unless your going for a big motor upgrade

Comment

I was just going to add something then re read your origonal post.

Try it with both motors it's only a very short job to switch the motors over. They will both be fine on 11.1. If thats what you want to do.
                        Gun tech.

Comment

Nah. Will just run on a simple 8.4 crane stock, 9.6 once I buy the battery!(upgrades come first of course).

Ill try all of em. I know where to get an SHS ultra torque in the UK for 25 quid so will definately be picking up one of em.

If im getting 20rps with the CA, what can I expect from the SHS? 25?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Kang Not much to say. My life is work, airsoft and TV! :P Find out more about Kang
                          Working...
                          X