Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help CA M4 CQB dead

Hi everyone,

I charged up my CA M4 cqb with my Pro peak 2500 and set about zeroing my new 552. The first time i pulled the trigger one bb shot and then nothing. I repeatedly tried the gun on semi and auto...but nothing.
    I tried to charge the batteries (9.6v 2200mh) in crane stock (deans) again. The charger bleeped after a few minutes, i checked the batteries and the were red hot.

Can anyone suggest what could have happened?

Andy

Re: Help CA M4 CQB dead

do u have another battery you can test the gun with? if a new battery works then
    your current one is probs sh*gged so you will need a new one.
    failing that we'll need more details on what sounds you getting from it so we can start diagnostic process.

Comment

have you checked your fuse?

Comment

CA CQB's don't come with fuses.

Comment

hi everyone,
          thanks for the help. It seems my battery is fine and it could possibly be the switch

Comment

ah, very good point, forgot about that! lol

Comment

Your selector array may have jammed, or your gearbox. Try two things:

Plug it in, pull the trigger. If you hear the motor trying to turn, then your gearbox is jammed (don't hold the trigger down for more than a secondish or you'll start to damage stuff)

Othwrwise, remove the motor, plug in the connectors with the motor out and see if it spins on it's own. If yes, then your gearbox is jammed. If no, then your electricals are bust somewhere along the line.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

drtrotski Find out more about drtrotski
              Working...
              X