crane stock ? HELP !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crane stock ? HELP !

ive got a G&P m16a2 with the standard solid stock and ive also got a new Dboys crane stock that fits. but my problem is trying to get the wires to go into the stock tube.

its got a rear wired gear box but the wires just hang out the back below the stock tube.

Will i have to drill into the stock tube and the tube on the upper reciever and feed it through or is there any other way ?

any help or ideas would be much appreciated.

Re: crane stock ? HELP !

i don't know if this will be very helpful as i'm anything but an expert in this area but i would imagine as the standard stock holds the battery normally you will have to rewire the electrics to the front of the gun and hold the battery in either a gun box or pouch or something attatched to the front end of your gun. suppose in theory you could do the same on the stock by attatching some sort of pouch there but i don't know how comfortable that will be if you have the stock collapsed.

Comment

cut a slit into stock tube and slide it in??
      Contrary To Popular Belief, Owning A M4 DOES Make Your Penis Larger

Comment

If theres no hole in the stock tube to allow the wires to enter then I would assume you would need to drill a hole. Did the stock tube come with the crane stock?

The amount of fail on this forum is increasing. Stop it. Use the damn search function.

Comment

yea the stock tube came with the crane stock, it looks like everyone is pretty much saying drill the tube, i thaught about re wiring it to the front, but then there no there to put the wire to ge them into the hand guard, its a pretty solid metal gun, not many spaces.

i really appreciate the advice and would like to hear more ideas, cheers !

Comment

no need to drill, theres a gap in the stock tube in the bottom of it, like a small gully, feed the wires under the tube part that sticks out from the body then slide the stock tube over then the wires are in, put the bolt and washer down the tube and tighten.

My Rating

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jolly green giant Find out more about jolly green giant
            Working...
            X