MP5 Flash hiders!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MP5 Flash hiders!

Hi there, have a JG MP5 Navy, unfortunately has a stupid horrible plastic wobbly QD flash hider on the front.

I'd like to buy a new flash hider, perhaps the LR300 because it looks cool

I really don't understand this 14mm thread thingy, im pretty sure the thread on mine is 14mm, because ive measured the little screw bit on the end of the barrel and it seems 14mm or thereabouts every way ive measured (diameter, length etc) Am I right?

Also, 14mm +/-, i take that to mean clockwise or anticlockwise, but what does that mean? Does that mean if its +, you screw a flash hider ON in a clockwise direction? Or that you'd take it OFF in a clockwise direction?

I would get a silencer, but i have a RIS kit not the SD front end so I think it will look silly... opinions on that as well?

Cheers
    Formerly 'Waltzinblack' but thought it was time to incorporate my Team callsign into my name

Re: MP5 Flash hiders!

I'm planning on running a MP5 with RIS and silencer... Think they look good!

Below is the MP5 JG RAS. Mine will have a better looking foregrip!

Comment

Ahh that does look cool actually, think I'll do that too and then stick a longer tightbore in there!

Mine is the fullstock one though..
      Formerly 'Waltzinblack' but thought it was time to incorporate my Team callsign into my name

Comment

I'd recommend a 363mm barrel and the Kings Arms Silent Option 150 silencer.

Silencer looks good and is about 4mm longer than the barrel, which is a pretty nice fit!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TS_Welshy Find out more about TS_Welshy
        Working...
        X