ares scar selector problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ares scar selector problem

hi guys how do you set the selector switch on the ares scar i have had the gearbox out and cant get the selector to line up with safe single and auto.
    safe is at safe and single single is at auto and auto is every where else cant seam to get it in place.
    cheers jason

Re: ares scar selector problem

can nobody help!!!!

Comment

You have to turn the switches so they're facing the "wrong" way on both sides, so when you sit the gearbox in the switches aren't meshing with anything, then turn them both to their proper location. I can't remember offhand which way you turn them but it takes a little trial and error.

Comment

Yeah he's had some experience messing with mine!

I always have to hold both, pushing one the opposite direction to the other and there is a direction with play and one without. When you move them, you will feel the teeth catching if its going the right way.

Theres a real knack to it, and its a pain in the backside, but you'll get the hang of it once you've had it apart a few times.
        The concept of progress acts as a protective mechanism to shield us from the terrors of the future.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sgt davis Find out more about sgt davis
        Working...
        X