Trigger very heay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trigger very heay

On my G&G AK47 the trigger has become very heavy to the point where if you are not holding the trigger straight on it becomes very hard to pull it enough to shoot it. Anyone know why it is doing this?
    "I'm proud of my invention, but I'm sad that it is used by terrorists .. I would prefer to have invented a machine that people could use and that would help farmers with their work — for example a lawn mower." - Mikhail Kalashnikov

Re: Trigger very heay

Is there any possibility that there could be any grit or old grease in contact with the little cylinders on the trigger that sit in the gearbox casing? Any grit or obstacle in there would in theory make it difficult for it to move the trigger...I know V3 triggers are a pain in the arse.

Originally posted by Lonewolf873
    Mods can you please edit the title to shirt as I'm sure 5.11 don't sell shits.

Comment

When I weathered it there was a fair bit of metal/wooden bits.. very fine and I got rid of them both. Looks like I will have to open up the gearbox :S Uggg
      "I'm proud of my invention, but I'm sad that it is used by terrorists .. I would prefer to have invented a machine that people could use and that would help farmers with their work — for example a lawn mower." - Mikhail Kalashnikov

Comment

did you weather it before or after i had it ?
        Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

After I think...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Christo Just another airsofter own in the south of England. Find out more about Christo
          Working...
          X