feedin problems?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• feedin problems?

as you might know i have an m4 s system, i currently have 6 hicap's 3 pmags and three regular ones.

now as title says when using any of the mags they dont feed as well as i want, some times not at all.

is this because ppl sell there mags when there screwed? or are all 6 mags screwed(which i fail to believe tbh)

i have one emag for show on my sa 80, i put it in my m4 and 78 out of 80 rounds fired lovely, so this made me think MIDCAPS ARE THE ANSWER.

new should i always my new mags all the time as my m4 has just had a full service after screwing my attempt to fix it.

the gun is fine inside all new parts from different brands. i just cant help but think mids are the answer.

cheers rich

with the hi caps i have to keeps pulling the mag out release the loose bb's about 6 in the mag well, and continue
    Last edited by rmkillerman; 13 July, 2011, 12:58. Reason: more info

Re: feedin problems?

more than likely the hop unit at fault

one way to check is to pull on the mag either backwards (towards pistol grip) or forwards.... does it feed ok then?

if so the hop unit is in the wrong place. What happens is the air nossle stops the next bb from entering the hop unit.

Comment

right i tried this but still not quite right.

i looked into the mag well were the bb's feed in, and on full auto the air nozzle seems to not be blocking to rounds (by not returning back fully) but on single shot it is fine?

Comment

all sorted i think i over filled the high caps

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

rmkillerman 29, 6ft 1" 95lbs Find out more about rmkillerman
        Working...
        X